Tell as many people that you love them when you feel a genuine happiness and appreciation for them because you gonna die soon and you should let them know. Plus you should love as much as you can!!!! Gooooooo goooo goooooo~~
"Every time someone throws their emotions at you it is a test for you to see if you can maintain the love within you that is the core essence of your being."
Sam's Guide Directory (Updated 3/03/14)
- Sam’s Guide to Dealing with Difficult People
- Sam’s Guide to Problem Solving
- Sam’s Guide to Mending a Broken Heart
- Sam’s Guide to the Six Types of Love
- Sam’s Guide to Depression
- Sam’s Guide to Panic and Anxiety
- Sam’s Guide to Improving Your Grades
- Sam’s Guide to Maintaining a Healthy Weight
- Sam’s Guide to Conspiracy Theories
- Sam’s Guide to Feeling Good Right Now
- Sam’s Guide to Ego
- Sam’s Guide to Ego Death
- Sam’s Guide for the Empath
- Sam’s Guide to Spirit Animals
- Sam’s Guide to Chronic Pain
- Sam’s Guide to Visualization and Affirmation
- Sam’s Guide to Deep Relaxation and Self Hypnosis
- Sam’s Guide to Compassionate Living
- Sam’s Guide to Adulthood
- Sam’s Guide to Overcoming the Fear of Death
- Sam’s Guide to Overcoming Shyness and Making Friends
- Sam’s Guide to Reincarnation
- Sam’s Guide to Freewill and Determinism
- Sam’ Guide to Attachment
- Sam’s Guide to Karma
- Sam’s Guide to Dealing with Anger
- Sam’s Guide to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Sam’s Guide to a Good Night Sleep
- Sam’s Guide to Controlling Intrusive Thoughts
"If there is unhappiness in you, first you need to acknowledge that it is there. But don’t say “I’m unhappy.” Unhappiness has nothing to do with who you are. Say: “There is unhappiness in me.” Then investigate it. A situation you find yourself in may have something to do with it. Action may be required to change the situation or remove yourself from it. If there is nothing you can do, face what is and say, “Well, right now, this is how it is. I can either accept it, or make myself miserable.” The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it."
TEN RULES FOR BEING HUMAN
1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it’s yours to keep for the entire period.
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called, “life.”
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial, error, and experimentation. The “failed” experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately “work.”
4. Lessons are repeated until they are learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There’s no part of life that doesn’t contain its lessons. If you’re alive, that means there are still lessons to be learned.
6. “There” is no better a place than “here.” When your “there” has become a “here”, you will simply obtain another “there” that will again look better than “here.”
7. Other people are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie within you. The answers to life’s questions lie within you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
10. You will forget all this.